CHAMPIONSHIP side Brentford take on Newcastle in the quarter-final of the Carabao Cup.
A place in this season’s last four is up for grabs, which will be just one step away from a Wembley Stadium showpiece at the end of February.
Callum Wilson could play for Newcastle against Brentford[/caption]
What time does Brentford vs Newcastle kick-off?
- Brentford’s important clash with Newcastle will get underway at 5.30pm on Tuesday, December 22.
- The game will take place at the Brentford Community Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance as London is in tier 4 of the government’s coronavirus restriction guidelines.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Brentford’s quarter-final game with Newcastle will be shown live on Sky Sports Football.
- The clash is available for live streaming on your Sky Go or NOW TV apps.
- Both apps can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Most read in Football
Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Follow all the latest from the Emirates
Chelsea 3 West Ham 0 – REACTION
Blues back on track as Silva and Abraham send them fifth
Fury as Fulham's Tom Cairney 'repeatedly' parks £220k Lamborghini in disabled bay
Seven January deals Arsenal could pull off with Arteta to be handed big war chest
WHERE EAGLES DARES
Footie's Chris Eagles dating Jennifer Metcalfe after split from fiancée
Get the lowdown on the Marcus Rashford's girlfriend Lucia Loi
Brentford can welcome Ethan Pinnock back into their side after he served his one-game suspension.
In goal for Brentford, Luke Daniels could be given the chance with Christian Norgaard also in the running to play after returning from injury.
For Newcastle, they’re likely to make several changes to the side which drew with Fulham in the Premier League.
Andy Carroll will be hoping for a start, as will Ryan Fraser, who hasn’t featured too regularly for the Magpies in the league.
Brentford – 23/20
Draw – 29/10
Newcastle – 9/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.