CHAMPIONSHIP side Brentford take on Newcastle in the quarter-final of the Carabao Cup tonight.
A place in this season’s last four is up for grabs, which will be just one step away from a Wembley Stadium showpiece at the end of February.
Callum Wilson could play for Newcastle against Brentford[/caption]
What time does Brentford vs Newcastle kick-off?
- Brentford’s important clash with Newcastle will get underway at 5.30pm on Tuesday, December 22.
- The game will take place at the Brentford Community Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance as London is in tier 4 of the government’s coronavirus restriction guidelines.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Brentford’s quarter-final game with Newcastle will be shown live on Sky Sports Football.
- The clash is available for live streaming on your Sky Go or NOW TV apps.
- Both apps can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Most read in Football
Arsenal transfer news LIVE: Follow all the latest from the Emirates
Liverpool will NOT sell Mo Salah despite claims Egypt striker is 'unhappy'
Gareth Bale proving you don't get much for £650k-a-week these days
Arsenal plan for relegation with stars being forced to take HUGE pay cuts
Ronaldinho's mum, 71, fighting for life in intensive care with coronavirus
LEW WERE SO CLOSE
Lewandowski was 'ready' to seal Man Utd transfer after talks with Fergie
Brentford can welcome Ethan Pinnock back into their side after he served his one-game suspension.
In goal for Brentford, Luke Daniels could be given the chance with Christian Norgaard also in the running to play after returning from injury.
For Newcastle, they’re likely to make several changes to the side which drew with Fulham in the Premier League.
Andy Carroll will be hoping for a start, as will Ryan Fraser, who hasn’t featured too regularly for the Magpies in the league.
Brentford – 23/20
Draw – 29/10
Newcastle – 9/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.