HEAVYWEIGHT stars Daniel Dubois and Joe Joyce put their unbeaten records on the line this weekend.
The Best of British clash sees ‘DDD’ go up against Olympic hero ‘Juggernaught’ in what could be a terrific encounter at Church House.
Dubois is a terrific puncher and has a pro record of 15-0[/caption]
Along with the main event, there’s a packed undercard on what should be a showcase evening for homegrown fighters.
Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce undercard
Dubois heads into the contest with a perfect 15-0 record, with the 23-year-old taken the distance just ONCE in his career.
Joyce meanwhile came into pro boxing later in life, but at 35 is a top competitor and boasts an 11-0 record.
Hamzah Sheeraz defends his WBO European super-welterweight title in the co-main event, with the unbeaten Slough slugger up against Guido Nicolas Pitto.
Shareef is making the third defence of his WBO European belt[/caption]
While there’s also unbeaten favourite Jack Cattarall on the bill, with the super-lightweight talent from Chorley back in action on UK shores for the first time since April 2019.
The full card gets underway at around 6pm on Saturday, November 28:
- Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce (WBC Silver heavyweight title, British, Commonwealth and European heavyweight titles)
- Hamzah Sheeraz vs Guido Nicolas Pitto (WBO European super-welterweight title)
- Jack Cattarall vs Abderrazak Houya (super lightweight)
- Loiue Lynn vs Paul Holt (featherweight)
- Jack Massey vs Mohammad Ali Bayat Farid (cruiserweight)
- David Adeleye vs Danny Whitaker (heavyweight)
- Joshua Frankham vs MJ Hall (super welterweight)
- Mitchell Barton (debut) vs Matt Gordon (heavyweight)
Most read in Boxing
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: UK start time, TV channel and live stream
Is Tyson v Jones Jnr the most controversial comeback in boxing history?
JUST YOU WEIGHT
Tyson LIGHTER than 1986 world title win & vows to 'come running' at Jones
Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson: UK start time, live stream, TV channel
WORTH THE WEIGHT
Tyson vs Jones Jr: When is weigh-in and how can I watch?
Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce: UK start time, live stream FREE, TV channel
How can I watch all the fights?
- Dubois vs Joyce will be shown live on BT Sport 1.
- Despite the event originally being billed as a pay-per-view, this is no longer the case.
- The action can be live streamed from the BT Sport app, so long as you enter your login details onto a smartphone or tablet device.
- You can watch Dubois vs Joyce for FREE, so long as you’re an EE customer.
- EE are allowing their customers to sign up to BT Sport’s three month FREE TRIAL, which you can sign up to HERE.