DORTMUND welcome RB Leipzig with the visitors needing a victory to keep their slim Bundesliga title hopes alive.
Bayern Munich face Borussia Monchengladbach in the late kick-off at the Allianz Arena, with Leipzig trailing the league leaders by seven points.
Dortmund are chasing a fifth-straight Bundesliga victory[/caption]
When is Dortmund vs RB Leipzig?
- This top-flight German clash will be held on Saturday, May 8.
- Kick-off is at 2.30pm BST.
- When the sides met earlier in the campaign, Dortmund won 3-1 after goals from Jadon Sancho and Erling Haaland.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 3.
If you’re a BT Sport customer, download the official app to stream on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Bundesliga
Green list countries where Brits can go on holiday from May 17 FINALLY revealed
Jamie Oliver tracks down stolen tractor after 'unimpressive cops do nothing'
Coronation Street star gave away Seb's attack TWO weeks before he died
SEB AND GONE
Coronation Street fans broken as Seb Franklin dies after horror attack
How the tragic murder of Sophie Lancaster inspired Corrie teen gang attack
Stomach-churning moment beautician tackles MOUNTAIN of dry skin on client’s feet
What is the team news?
Mahmoud Dahoud is likely to play for Dortmund, having sat out the semi-final through suspension.
Haaland should start for Dortmund but Jude Bellingham is suspended for the final after being sent off against Wolfsburg.
Giovanni Reyna has a calf problem and will miss the game.
Lazar Samardzic will be on the sidelines for the rest of the season with a knee problem but Christopher Nkunku could return to the side.
Tyler Adams and Lukas Klostermann are slight injury doubts for Leipzig.
- Dortmund to win – 21/20
- Draw – 13/5
- RB Leipzig to win – 11/5
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.