F1 is BACK this weekend as Lewis Hamilton aims for a third win in four races at the Spanish Grand Prix.
The Englishman has been bested just once this season, by Max Verstappen at the Emilia Romagna GP in March.
Lewis Hamilton won the Portuguese Grand Prix last month[/caption]
What time is F1 Spanish Grand Prix first practice?
- The Spanish Grand Prix first practice session will get underway from 10.30am UK time on Friday, May 7.
- The race will take place in Catalonia at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
- There will be 1,000 fans in attendance the the event, all socially-distanced because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- ALL of the F1 action from Friday to Sunday will be shown live on the Sky Sports F1 channel.
- First practice coverage will begin from 10am on Friday, May 7.
- Coverage of the Grand Prix will begin at 12.30pm on Sunday, May 9.
- You can live stream all of the action from the NOW TV or Sky Go app, both of which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
F1 2021 calendar: practice times, dates and racetrack info
FULL F1 Spanish Grand Prix schedule
Friday, May 7
- Spanish GP Practice One – 10.30am
- Spanish GP Practice Two – 2pm
Saturday, May 8
- Spanish GP Practice Three – 11am
- Spanish GP Qualifying – 2pm
Sunday, May 9
- Spanish Grand Prix – 2pm
Most read in Motorsport
UK's first all-disabled race team join British GT in dream of Le Mans entry
Grosjean in emotional F1 return with Mercedes just months after fireball crash
Mercedes could dump Bottas and replace him with Russell after 'losing faith'
Red Bull hit out at F1 bosses as three Verstappen penalties hit title hopes
Ruthless Hamilton shows Verstappen size of task to dethrone Mercedes star
Grand Prix times, practice and qualifying schedules and venues for whole season