Jake Paul in X-rated Conor McGregor blast and says ‘I don’t give a f***’ for getting wife involved after Khabib comments

4 mins read


JAKE PAUL has defended his controversial comments about Conor McGregor’s long-term partner Dee Devlin, insisting the UFC star is now “getting a taste of his own medicine.”

Paul made derogatory comments about Devlin in an x-rated call-out video of the UFC’s poster boy, in which he claimed to have sent him a £37million ($50million) offer to return to the boxing ring.

Jake Paul is gunning for a boxing match with UFC superstar Conor McGregor
Instagram

Jake Paul recently made derogatory comments about Conor McGregor’s partner, Dee Devlin[/caption]

He said: “What the f**k is up you Irish c*? Good morning Conor McGregor.

“I know you’re probably beating up old dudes in a bar right now or maybe you’re j***ing off as you’re sick of f***ing your wife.

“I mean, she’s a four [out of ten], Conor you could do a lot better, but happy Monday!”

Paul’s comments didn’t go down well with fight fans, many of whom insisted the 23-year-old had crossed the line.


But the outspoken YouTuber insists McGregor’s previous comments about Khabib Nurmagomedov’s wife have made his fiancee fair game.

Paul told TMZ: “I don’t give a f**k. He (Conor McGregor) spoke on Khabib’s (Nurmagomedov) wife. He said Khabib’s wife looks like a towel.”

Former Disney star Paul believes McGregor now knows how Nurmagomedov felt, adding: “He’s getting a taste of his own medicine.

“And now all of a sudden, people are b**thurt (and saying that) I’m going too far. F**k off. This is the fight game.”

Paul has no remorse for his foul-mouthed rant and believes the crictism he’s received from McGregor fans is unwarranted.

He said: “Like why are people being b****es now all of a sudden? You know, same with Dillon Danis.

“They’ve said f***ed up s**t about religion, Khabib’s religion; F**k those guys.”

Paul – who last month scored a viral KO of ex-NBA star Nate Robinson on the undercard of Mike Tyson’s exhibition bout with Roy Jones Jr – has been campaigning heavily for a blockbuster boxing match with McGregor.

And in an attempt to goad the UFC superstar into fighting him, Paul recently sent the Irishman an expletive message on Instagram.

McGregor has yet to respond to the direct message, but Paul has claimed his reps are now in talks with the former two-division champion’s management.

He said: “We’re talking to his team. [Conor] looked at my DM on Instagram. But, we’re talking to his team.

“When we sent them the proof of funds they like put their tail between their a**… they’re like, ‘This little crazy kid ain’t playing.”‘

McGregor, 32, is currently preparing for his rematch with Dustin Poirier, which will headline UFC 257 on January 23.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

New Covid Variant In UK "Not Out Of Control": WHO

Next Story

Boris Johnson can’t promise schools will return after Christmas as SAGE warns Covid strain more easily spread among kids

Latest from Blog