JLS star Oritse Williams’ £3m mansion lies derelict 18 months after fire tore through his home

3 mins read

JLS singer Ortise Williams’ £3million mansion is still sitting derelict despite 18 months going by since it burnt down.

Photographs taken by a rambler and posted to Instagram show the six-bedroom London home has remained how it was left after the fire ripped through the building.

mediadrumimages.com / @thebeardedexplorer_

The £3million home still sits empty 18 months after the fire[/caption]

Ortise, 33, had been trying to sell the home, which previously belonged to comedian Ronnie Corbett, when the fire occurred.

The incident happened just one week after the singer was cleared of raping a fan, but despite suspicions, police closed arson investigations due to a lack of evidence.

Pictures of the house show the mansion falling apart, with it’s roof collapsing, windows smashed and gutted interior.

Weeds are seen growing through the windows and up the outside of the Croydon property, with the pool green with algae.

PA:Press Association

Ortise was cleared of rape shortly before the fire occurred [/caption]

mediadrumimages.com / @thebeardedexplorer_

The house now sits falling apart[/caption]

mediadrumimages.com / @thebeardedexplorer_

Much of the home is completely ruined[/caption]

In the once opulent bedroom, only a headboard and a mattress remain with the room filled with dust, tiles and wall insulation.

While the bathroom remains partly intact – apart from the crumbling ceiling – the kitchen resembles a dusty building site.

Seventy firefighters fought to save the home in June 2019, but the London Fire Brigade reported that 80 per cent of the second floor was wiped out.

Nobody was harmed in the enormous blaze, with Ortise and his girlfriend AJ Azari not living there at the time.

mediadrumimages.com / @thebeardedexplorer_

The blaze damaged 80 per cent of the second floor[/caption]

mediadrumimages.com / @thebeardedexplorer_

The roof is crumbling in on the building[/caption]

The fire occurred days after the boyband frontman was cleared of a sex attack on a 20-year-old girl after a solo gig in Wolverhampton.

Ortise was accused of plying the woman and her two young pals with alcohol in a bar, before raping one of them at the Ramada Park Hall Hotel on December 2, 2016.

Following a nine-day trial, he was unanimously cleared of rape at Wolverhampton Crown Court after just two hours of deliberation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

Bitcoin arrives at 16,000 ATM machines across the UK

Next Story

Inside Leicester’s new £100m training ground with 14 pitches, building named after tragic chairman and nine-hole course

Latest from Blog