TOTTENHAM can secure their place in the Europa League knockout stages with victory against LASK.
The home side need a win to keep any chance of progression alive and will be buoyed by Spurs’ defeat to Antwerp on the road back in October.
Spurs beat LASK 3-0 when the sides met earlier in the tournament[/caption]
Jose Mourinho’s men top the Premier League table and have made a superb start to the campaign, beating Ludogorets 4-0 in their last Group J clash.
When is LASK vs Tottenham?
- Kick-off in Paching is set for 5.55pm GMT.
- When the sides met in London in Gameweek 1, Spurs ran out comfortable 3-0 winners.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch this match live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage will begin at 5.30pm.
- If you’re a BT customer, download the official app to stream on your mobile, tablet or PC.
How can I watch LASK vs Tottenham free?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Most read in Europa League
PS5 UK stock latest – Playstation 5 back IN STOCK at Argos, BT and EE
Multiple casualties & others missing after huge explosion at waterworks
TEARS OF RELIEF
Woman, 32, weeps as she's CLEARED of having sex with a boy, 14
Sarah Harding says she's 'fighting hard' as she breaks silence on cancer fight
YouTuber 'kills pregnant girlfriend on live-stream as viewers pay him to abuse her'
ALL ALONE AT XMAS
Olly Murs 'devastated' as Mark Wright bans him from his home at Christmas
What is the team news?
Tottenham will continue to play with Toby Alderweireld, who injured himself in the 2-0 win over Manchester City.
That means Japhet Tanganga could come into the starting line-up.
Right-back Matt Doherty is back in action after recovering from coronavirus.
Mourinho will probably bring Gareth Bale, Carlos Vinicius and Giovani Lo Celso into the fold – as he has done for their entire Europa League campaign so far.
Harry Kane is out and also a doubt for the North London derby.
For LASK, James holland could be rested while Gernot Trauner misses out through suspension.
- LASK to win – 18/5
- Draw – 3/1
- Tottenham victory – 4/6
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.