ITV2 viewers tonight (Thursday, July 11) saw a drama-filled recoupling that saw another boy get dumped from the Love Island villa. Maura Higgins, Francesca Allen and Anna Vakili are among the Love Island 2019 cast members who chose new boys in the recoupling, leaving one boy left single. Love Island 2019 fans can read on to find out exactly who was dumped from Love Island tonight.
Who was dumped from Love Island tonight after recoupling?
Marvin Brooks was dumped from the Love Island villa after Maura decided to couple up with new boy Chris Taylor.
When asked by ITV why he thought his spark with Maura had faded, he said: “I have no idea why it fizzled out!
“We just went our separate ways and I think that may have been because of the problems Amy and Curtis were having, who she had her eye on.
“She gave me the opportunity to come into the Villa and in this Recoupling, she gave someone else an opportunity by coupling up with them.”
WHEN IS THE LOVE ISLAND 2019 FINAL?
The Love Island recoupling last night saw the following couples form:
- New girl Francesca chose Curtis Pritchard in her first recoupling.
- Joanna Chimonides coupled up with Michael Griffiths for the second time.
- Anna coupled up with Jordan Hames, who she coupled up with on day 22 before recoupling with Ovie Soko on day 30.
WHY DID AMY HART LEAVE LOVE ISLAND?
- Molly-Mae Hague coupled up with Tommy Fury for the fourth time.
- Belle Hassan coupled up with Anton Danyluk for the second time.
- Amber Gill coupled up with Ovie (as friends) after becoming single in the last recoupling.
- Maura coupled up with Chris, moving on from Marvin.
WHO IS LOVE ISLAND NEW ARRIVAL CHRIS TAYLOR?
When asked which coupled he thought could win Love Island, Marvin said: “I think Tommy and Molly-Mae are the obvious choice.
“They are acting like a couple who’ve been together for years.
“They’re so comfortable with each other. It’s really nice to see.
“I’m starting to see Michael and Joanna getting really close and they’re starting to show those signs. Those couples are the strongest for me.
Love Island 2019 airs nightly at 9pm on ITV2.