Meghan and Harry latest – The Crown BOMBSHELL as insider claims future series may show William and Harry as adults

1 min read


FUTURE series of The Crown could feature Prince William and Harry as adults, a royal insider has claimed.

Speaking on his podcast Heirpod, Finding Freedom author Omid Scobie said he’d heard ‘rumblings’ that Netflix is considering extending the series.

The Crown’s creators previously stated that the show would stop production after a storyline featuring the death of Princess Diana in 1997.

Only five series of the show were originally planned, meaning the next season would have been it’s last. But in July series creator Peter Morgan announced a sixth series had been agreed.

With season four’s storylines ending in 1990, it’s unlikely The Crown’s creators will drag the final seven years of Diana’s life over two 10-episode series, almost certainly meaning storylines will go beyond 1997.

But Omid Scobie says he think The Crown could go even further than that, extending beyond season six and possibly featuring storylines that show Princes Harry and William as adults.

“When you think of how much controversy this present season has caused, this is going to be a presence in members of the Royal Family lives for some time,” he said.

Follow our Meghan and Harry live blog below for the very latest news on the couple and the Royal Family

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

'DERISORY!' Boris Johnson instantly rejects Michel Barnier's £104m fishing quotas offer

Next Story

How backing the winner in the 3pm at Newbury on Saturday could land you £1MILLION

Latest from Blog