TWO boxing legends are ready to go to war as Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr draws nearer.
We’re well into fight week ahead of the huge clash on Saturday night, with the ‘Baddest Man on the Planet’ returning to the ring for the first time since 2005.
Tyson goes up against Roy Jones Jr on a packed card[/caption]
Before that first bell goes though the veteran pair have to face-off at the weigh-in, along with undercard stars Badou Jack and Jake Paul.
What time is Tyson vs Jones Jr weigh-in?
- Tyson is expected to weigh-in around THREE stone heavier than his rival.
- The weigh-in itself will be on Friday, November 27 – TONIGHT.
- It will start around 10pm GMT.
- The exhibition fight will see the fighters shun headgear, but knockout’s are NOT allowed – despite both fighters saying the contrary.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the weigh-in on BT Sport 1.
Coverage will begin at 10pm GMT and run for an hour.
If you’re a BT Sport customer, grab the official app to stream on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
While EE customers can watch for FREE – simply text SPORT to 150 and receive a three-month BT Sport trial.
Most read in Boxing
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: UK start time, TV channel and live stream
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr ring walk time CONFIRMED
NO JOSHING AROUND
AJ looks shredded in training but Lewis claims Fury 'is more dangerous'
Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce: UK start time, live stream FREE, TV channel
RU THE DAY
Andy Ruiz Jr 'made new friends' and 'lost control' but admits he 'f***ed up'
Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson: UK start time, live stream, TV channel
How can I watch the fight?
- BT Sport Box Office will be broadcasting the fight in the UK.
- The event will cost £19.95 to watch.
- Coverage begins at 8pm ET, which is midnight in UK. The undercard is set to start from 1am GMT.
- The social media site Triller will also be airing the PPV fight.